Terms of service
The materials on Logotreasure's website are provided "as is". You agree that the site editor reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of Logotreasure and its services, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. Further, Logotreasure does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
3. Your responsibilities and registration obligations
4. Registration and password
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and its content, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the Website. You agree to immediately notify the site editor of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
5. Your conduct
You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials ("content"), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that Logotreasure may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive. The site editor will not be responsible to you in any way for content displayed on Logotreasure, nor for any error or omission.
By using Logotreasure or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
- (a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of Logotreasure or any service provided; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of an applicable local, national or international law;
- (b) your account is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
- (c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
- (d) the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- (e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to the site editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including -- but not limited to -- laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
6. Submission of content on Logotreasure
By providing any content to Logotreasure:
- (a) You agree to grant the site editor a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right to publish, archive, and republishing rights for the sole purpose of resizing and copying images for use on the Logotreasure website. Such license will apply with respect to web media and web technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently. Any republication in any other media format, specifically print, will be gained by consent from the user through additional notification prior to use, this agreement does not cover any other republication other than on the web;
- (b) You warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant the site editor the license specified in this section 6. You agree not to upload copyright infringing, sexual or otherwise offensive content;
- (c) You acknowledge and agree that Logotreasure reserves the right to remove any logo (or content created on Logotreasure, e.g. comments, messages, avatars, etc.) for any reason whatsoever, with or without notice.
- (d) You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content.
7. Third-party services
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through Logotreasure. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The site editor will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
Logotreasure has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Logotreasure of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
10. Disclaimer of warranties
You understand and agree that your use of Logotreasure and of any services or content provided (the "service") is at your own risk. services and content are provided to you "as is", and the site editor expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either implied or express, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The site editor makes no warranty, either implied or express, that any part of the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free, timely, secure, accurate, reliable, or of any quality, nor is it warranted either implicitly or expressly that any content is safe in any manner for download. You understand and agree that neither the site editor nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and that any advice or any other information obtained via Logotreasure may be used solely at your own risk, and that the site editor will not be held liable in any way.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that the site edtior will not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages; this includes, but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the site editor has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from (i) the use of services or the inability to use services, (ii) the cost of obtaining substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on through services, (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data transmissions, (iv) statements by any third party or conduct of any third party using services, or (v) any other matter relating to services.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you.
12. Reservation of rights
The site editor reserves all of the site editor's rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the site editor may have in respect of Logotreasure, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. the use of the site editor's rights and property requires the site editor's prior express consent. By making services available to you, the site editor is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of Logotreasure or provided services without the site editor's prior express consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement
If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, the site editor's copyright agent may be contacted via: firstname.lastname@example.org.
15. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Logotreasure's website shall be governed by Romanian laws without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
16. Miscellaneous information
- (a) The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
- (b) You agree that any claim or cause in respect of Logotreasure or its services must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause arose, or the said claim or cause will be forever barred, without regard to any contrary legislation;
Your privacy is very important to us. Logotreasure will never sell any data streaming or posted which includes email addresses, personal information, ISP addresses, published content, or any other such user data.
Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information. We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.